- March 4, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News & Update
The Zimbabwe School Examinations Council held a 3-day Strategic Planning session from the 26th to 28th February, at Manna Resort in Harare.
The ZIMSEC Board, Senior Management and a selection of middle management staff attended this 3 day workshop where a corporate strategy for the next three years was being put together. The workshop objectives were laid out as
- To reflect on the previous strategy and draw lessons from it
- To reflect of the President’s Vision 2030 and identify our contribution to it
- To clearly articulate what value we add to our valued stakeholders through our Customer Value Proposition.
- To identify enablers and disablers and prepare ourselves for success riding on such enablers, regardless of disablers
- To come up with a strategy which speaks to our Vision, Mission and Values
- To clarify the picture of success and agree on the measurables.