- Candidates must register through schools or approved examination centres.
- They must pay their examination fees in full.
- Candidates cannot register at ZIMSEC offices.
- Candidates must not register for examinations at two different centres during one examination sitting: ZIMSEC may nullify one of the sittings.
- ZIMSEC does not allow spouses and other relatives of staff at a centre to sit for examinations at the centre where their relatives work.
- Candidates are advised not to register for two levels of examinations in one sitting; if there is a timetable clash ZIMSEC may cancel one of the entries.
- Private candidates sitting at centres where they are not already known must produce a metal or plastic National ID card, or a passport with an imprinted photograph or a driver’s licence with an imprinted photograph.
REQUIREMENT FOR ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION SYSTEM – Download