ZIMBABWE SCHOOL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL
CERTIFYING STATEMENT OF RESULTS INFORMATION SHEET
- Candidates who have lost their Certificates can apply for a Certifying Statement of results. The Certifying statement of results is issued upon payment of the following fees;
- ZWL $4,875 (US 85) for Ordinary Level per session
- ZWL $5,449 (US 95) for Advanced Level per session
- Upon payment of the above fees, one is required to complete an application form which is provided by ZIMSEC. The following information is required for the completion of the form;
- Candidate Number
- Centre Number
- Centre Name
- Year of Exam
- Failure to provide the above information will attract a search fee of ZWL $574 (US10). Kindly note that the process commences after ZIMSEC accounts department confirms your payment.
- The completed application form together with proof of payment is submitted either via email firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at any of our ZIMSEC offices nationwide. The application forms are available on our website www.zimsec.co.zw.
- Certifying Statements can ONLY be collected by the applicant. A family member can collect on behalf of the applicant after they have produced the power of attorney signed by the applicant.
- International applicants are required to pay courier service fees to have their Certifying Statement of results delivered.
- Local applicants can do their payments at any of our ZIMSEC offices nationwide. International applicants can use the below details to send their payments.
|ZIMSEC BANK||CBZ NOSTRO ACCOUNT|
|BRANCH CODE||SELOUS AVENUE|
|ACCOUNT NAME||ZIMBABWE SCHOOL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL|
|SWIFT BIC CODE||BKCHCNBJXXX|
|INTERMEDIARY BANK||BANK OF CHINA, BEIJING, CHINA|