The Zimbabwe School Examinations Council (ZIMSEC) is looking for committed persons of high integrity to work as contract staff at the Council’s Security Printing Press.
Eligible persons should be below 35 years and residing within the locality of the ZIMSEC Printing Press at Norton. Contract work vacancies have arisen as follows:
|Contract – Finishing and Dispatch||8|
|Contract – 2-5 Tonne Forklift driver||2|
|Contract – Safety & Health Clerk||1|
|Contract – Printing Assistants||19|
|Contract – Quality Checkers||3|
|Contract – Production Clerks||2|
|Contract – Drivers||2|
3.0 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sorting confidential materials
- Packaging of confidential materials
- Quality checking of confidential material before dispatch
- Loading finished materials and ready for dispatch
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor
4.0 EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Have passion and willing to learn new production processes in a security printing environment.
- At least two (2) A-Level passes or studying towards any Degree.
- Physically Fit person and punctual towards work.
- Prepared to do shift work day and at Night
- Should have listening skills and be able to carry out instructions.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Should be a resident of Norton. (An original utility bill bearing a Norton residential address should be attached to the application letter)
Interested persons should submit their application letter, certified copies of educational and or academic certificates, police clearance, character reference from school/University or Church and Curriculum Vitae with contact telephone numbers and names of at least three (3) referees. All envelopes should clearly indicate contract work being applied for.
by not later than: 24th April 2020.
The Assistant Director, Human Resources.
Zimbabwe School Examinations Council (ZIMSEC) Offices
Head Office Examination Centre
Upper East Road, Mount Pleasant
P.O. BOX CY1464, Causeway
Drop your CV
At our Norton Printing Press Factory – Security main Gate
Stand No. 9019-11
NB: ZIMSEC recruitment policy does not require any prospective job seekers to make payment to the Council or any of its employees as a way of securing employment.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED